Great news! The incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, erosion, abrasion, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and dental materials, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
If your teeth should require restorative treatment, rest assured we will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment. Providing you with quality care is our number one priority when creating your beautiful smile.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Closing unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relief of dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive restorations.
- Restore normal function (eating and chewing).
Remember to give your teeth the attention they need today!